Monday, December 8, 2008

BluffMaster

Another DVD I got from my neighbor. I had just heard the name of the movie, am no Abhishek fan, so never bothered to hunt for it. Now that, I got it for free, I decided to give it a try.

It is the story of a conman, Roy, who is too proud of his bluffing skills. According to him, anyone in the world can be conned. I am not in a mood to explain the story, so to finish up this draft version of the review which has been sitting out here for a long time now- it was an interesting and catchy movie. It sure reminds me of a Hollywood movie, especially the climax - forget which one that is.

For the first time, I liked Abhishek in a movie. He always came across as expression-less to me. Here also, the role would want him to be uptight, but he managed to evoke some emotions in romantic scenes. Like I could believe that he and Priyanka are really mentally close. Priyanka is so beautiful. All the actors did their job well.

I loved the song - Ek Main Aur Ek Tu Hai..
I won't spoil the suspense for anyone, but would say it is definitely worth watching once.

No comments: